Welcome to Rockwood Manor Apartments,
Natural Park, and Garden Quarter.
35 Grimes Rd - Rocky Hill CT 06067
2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath beautiful garden apartments
1 bedroom 1 bath beautiful garden apartments
Live in a natural park among acres of diverse trees, flowers, birds, small furry animals, and an occasional deer, surrounded on three sides by untouched, flourishing woodlands. Peacefully read a long novel on a comfy garden bench next to a century old oak tree, or daydream on a slowly swinging glider under the warm summer sun. Grow your own fresh herbs, flowers, and vegetables in our water-supplied, finely-tilled Rockwood Garden Quarter.
In the afternoon, prepare a hearty dinner on a natural-gas barbecue grill at one of the outdoor patios. Dine al fresco with your family and friends beneath an elegant canopy, or perhaps just the two of you at a petite bistro table under the soft glow of an old gas lamp.
Later stroll leisurely through our quiet residential neighborhood to Rocky Hill’s community recreation-exercise-entertainment complex in Elm Ridge Park to enjoy an evening concert at the amphitheater, or feed the ducks in the pond. In the winter, don't forget to bring your ice skates! Rocky Hill offers year-round academic, cultural, and physical activities for every age and level of ability, all close to Rockwood Manor Apartments, with town shuttle service for seniors.
R O C K W O O D F E A T U R E S
• Lobby Video Intercom connects with Smartphones , Apple Watches , and Landlines - anywhere
• Low-E insulated, double pane windows with matching mini-blinds
• Gas Range/Oven - Refrigerator - Dishwasher - Microwave - Disposer
• Separate dining area with vari-speed, bi-directional, multi-lamp ceiling fan
• Tiled bathrooms feature custom oak vanities and brass appointments
• Anti-scald, single-lever tub and shower fixtures
• Full-throw deadbolt lock, steel jamb, and door viewer on apartment doors
• Locked postal, package, and mail pickup boxes in inner lobbies
• Washers, dryers, deep sink, clothes-folding counter in laundry rooms
• Heat - Hot Water - Cooking Gas - Private Storage - 2 Car Parking included
• Picnic tables, natural-gas barbecue grills at covered patios
• Hammocks, garden benches, gliders, bistro tables, gas lamps
• Birds, butterflies, squirrels, and other assorted wildlife
• Personal planting plots in water-supplied Rockwood Garden Quarter
• Full service, here-to-help, friendly and knowledgeable, professional Management and Maintenance Staff on premises
No furry animals were harmed during the production of this page.