Welcome to Rockwood Manor Apartments,
Natural Park and Garden Quarter.
ROCKWOOD MANOR APARTMENTS
35 Grimes Rd - Rocky Hill CT 06067
860 563-7198 - Fax: 860 563-4518
Email: Lynne - Resident Manager
2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath beautiful garden apartments
1 bedroom 1 bath beautiful garden apartments
Live in a natural park setting among acres of diverse trees, flowers, birds, small furry animals and an occasional deer, surrounded on three sides by untouched flourishing woodlands. Peacefully read a long novel on a comfy garden bench next to a century old oak tree, or daydream on a slowly swinging glider under the warm summer sun. Grow your own fresh herbs, flowers and vegetables in our water-supplied, finely-tilled Garden Quarter.
In the afternoon, prepare a hearty dinner on a natural-gas barbecue grill at one of the outdoor patios. Dine al fresco with your family and friends beneath an elegant canopy or perhaps just the two of you at a petite bistro table under the soft glow of an old gas lamp.
Later stroll leisurely through our quiet residential neighborhood to Rocky Hill’s community recreation-exercise-entertainment complex in Elm Ridge Park to enjoy an evening concert at the amphitheater or feed the ducks in the pond. In the winter, don't forget to bring your ice skates! Rocky Hill offers year-round academic, cultural and physical activities for every age and level of ability, all close to Rockwood Manor Apartments, with town shuttle service for seniors.
R O C K W O O D F E A T U R E S
• Large, refined, modern apartments • Individually-controlled air conditioners
• Pre-wired for TV, Internet and telephone • Walk-in closets with ventilated shelves
• Anti-static, stain resistant, high quality wall-to-wall carpeting
• Low-E insulated, double pane, easy-opening windows with matching mini-blinds
• Fully equipped, well-lighted kitchens with custom-made oak cabinets and accessories
• Gas range-oven • Double-door, frost-free refrigerator • Dishwasher • Disposer
• Separate dining area with variable speed, bi-directional, multi-lamp ceiling fan
• Tiled bathrooms feature custom oak vanities with oak and brass appointments
• Anti-scald, single-lever tub and shower faucet • GFI-protected electric outlet
• Full-throw deadbolt locks, steel jambs and door viewers on all apartment front doors
• Full-sized locked postal and package delivery and mail pickup boxes in all inner lobbies
• Washers, dryers, deep sinks and clothes-folding counters in brightly lit laundry rooms
• Heat, hot water, gas for cooking, individual storage facilities and parking for 2 cars
• Picnic tables and dual-burner, natural-gas barbecue grills at canopied patios
• Hammocks, garden benches, gliders, bistro tables, birds, butterflies and other wild life
• Individual planting plots in cultivated, water-supplied Rockwood Garden Quarter
• Full service, here-to-help, friendly and knowledgeable Staff on premises
No furry animals were harmed during the production of this page.